Enderlin Independent published the Sheldon school reunion story with pictures on front page … New community building in Sheldon easily handled 300 people … On this day in 1997 J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was first published (and I’ve never read it) … Irish joke: difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral - one less person at the funeral … Cool, breezy day today … So many to talk to at reunion that I missed a lot of them, but greatly enjoyed visits with those I did … An apple a day keeps the doctor away – if you throw it hard enough … Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RANDOM THOUGHTS, Monday, September 1, 2026
This year marks the 100th anniversary of NDSU’s introduction of Ceres Wheat, a rust resistant, high yielding grain … Speaking of NDSU, the ...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment