Last night an old time music band played for a dance where a lot of people participated. There is a back story to Mary’s dance partner. He is the son of a math teacher I used to work with and both he and the son now live in Texas. This young fellow is now a strong proponent of bringing youth into the GRHS fold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Up Where the Apples Are
Yesterday was a great day to "get a lift" into an apple tree and pick a couple bushels. Karen and I smile through the branches, ...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...

No comments:
Post a Comment