Mary received a 1st place award in the family history contest of GRHS. Her entry was titled "Legacy of Felix and Braxada Leintz." Some judges comments: Good index; Book is easy to handle; Excellent research items and oral interviews." I, her husband, am here to attest to the hours and hours of work she put into this project. And now, on to the next.
Monday, July 26, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026 I’ve discovered that the less I do, the less I can do … AI has some promise, but so far the big...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...

No comments:
Post a Comment