When in Bis-Man this past week we spent time at the ND Heritage Center archives. I looked through papers from my year of birth and came across this gem. In it you will find your parents’ and grandparents’ names. The writer of the article knew how to spin straw into gold even though we read where the boys lost every game in football and basketball. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026 I’ve discovered that the less I do, the less I can do … AI has some promise, but so far the big...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment