We don’t go to many movies, but we will go to “Oppenheimer.” I’m wading through AMERICAN PROMETHEUS now but will not have it read by Thursday when we plan to go. Born in 1942, I don’t remember that first bomb explosion, but there was a spate of atomic tests I do remember as I grew older. I’ll probably have something to say about it on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Friday, September 25, 2026
Shade comes free with the tree … Costco displayed a pinball machine at $4999.99, so don’t expect one from me … Today in 1965, the ageless ...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
An interesting find occurred at the Sheldon cemetery recently. The following narrative explains it. There are other stories in the cemeter...
No comments:
Post a Comment