We attended my uncle's funeral yesterday and were able to visit with my cousin Jerry Hagen who I hadn't seen or visited with for a long time. We also did a lot of visiting at Robin Johnson's place after the funeral and got to see and visit with all the kids in Darrel and Ardis' family. Here are pictures taken of Jerry, Ardis, and Mary.
Sunday, June 20, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026 I’ve discovered that the less I do, the less I can do … AI has some promise, but so far the big...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment