The hand of Mary and that good ole Wishek sausage in the pan. I can report it did taste good. One thing stands out from our day trip to Wishek, Strasburg, and Linton: the dry brown color on the prairie as you look out from the car window. Granted, it's a bit early, but there was not a hint of green.
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stories Under a Stone - Walter A. Geyer
I knew Walter Geyer quite well; he was an approachable man who lived most of his life in the Sheldon area. Quiet and unassuming, you’d neve...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment