Mary said I don't get any pie until we find some tapioca. For some reason there's been a shortage of it, and we haven't been able to find any. But yesterday I was roaming around, lost, in a grocery story and saw some on the shelf. You've never seen a man's hand reach so fast as I snatched a package of it and threw it in my cart. Good for her word, here is a beautiful blueberry pie cooling on the countertop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026 I’ve discovered that the less I do, the less I can do … AI has some promise, but so far the big...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment