Here’s a couple carvings from about 20 years back. They reminded me of the West’s history and were easy enough to fashion from small bits of wood. People keep asking if I still carve. I don’t, just got tired of it I guess. Now I like to write weekly columns in a newspaper, book reviews, and magazine articles. For the fun of it, I also play around with limericks.
This facebook thing is so much bunk
I’d like to dunk it, ker-plunk
But I’m always waiting
Anticipating
Something besides the same old junk.
...
There, I just added some more junk.
Friday, December 6, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026 I’ve discovered that the less I do, the less I can do … AI has some promise, but so far the big...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...

No comments:
Post a Comment