As we drove into Wisconsin, we came upon the town of Pepin where we realized it has some literary significance - it was the birthplace of Laura Ingalls Wilder. Even though we weren’t looking for it, there it was, and it made for an enjoyable stop with a few photo ops.
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026
RANDOM THOUGHTS - Thursday, Oct 8, 2026 I’ve discovered that the less I do, the less I can do … AI has some promise, but so far the big...
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...



No comments:
Post a Comment