Saturday, July 28, 2018
A Fresh Face
It has been awhile since I've utilized blogging as an outlet for my writing. To give a fresh look to the effort, I've chosen a new site - "Notions and Narratives" - that can be accessed at LynnBueling.blogspot.com. The old one - "Miscellaneous Musings" - can still be opened and read at LynnWrite.blogspot.com. Newspaper columns I've written and published since moving to Fargo will appear here to serve as a depository of them. In addition, if I take a notion to add topics such as those concerning the early days of Ransom County, I will. In a world that pulls and pushes us around, it's gratifying to be in control of at least this one thing. Comments that add to the discussion or those that correct inaccuracies will be welcomed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wildlife Puzzle
Mary's latest. She said this was the hardest 1000 piece that she's done. But it's a good one.
-
An NDSU history professor, Tom Isern, and his wife, Suzzanne Kelley, the director of NDSU Press, produce a Facebook program from their ...
-
TOM MCGRATH A few lines from a Tom McGrath poem fit the picture very well. He is writing about the Maple River, I’ll guess about 1925 to 1...
No comments:
Post a Comment